The Washington State Department of Transportation is rebuilding the interchanges at Thorne Lane and Berkeley Street, in Pierce County and adding general purpose and auxiliary lanes to I-5. As a result, the following traffic impacts are scheduled:
The following I-5 ramps will close from 10:30 p.m. Saturday, January 12, until 8:30 a.m. Sunday, January 13.
- Gravelly Lake Drive Southwest on-ramp southbound I-5
- Southbound I-5 exit to Thorne Lane
Drivers can expect the following southbound I-5 night single- and double-lane closures.
- Single-lane closures begin at 10:30 p.m. Saturday, January 12.
- Double-lane closures begin at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, January 13.
- All lanes will reopen at 8 a.m. Sunday, Jan.uary13.
All work will occur between milepost(s) 120-124
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!