The California Department of Transportation reports the following long term ramp closures for Interstate 5 in the Los Angeles area:
- Long-term I-5 Ramp Closures at Burbank Boulevard: Long-term or permanent ramp closures are in effect at some on-ramps and off-ramps at Burbank Boulevard. Detours are posted. Only the following ramps at Burbank Boulevard are OPEN:
- The Northbound I-5 off-ramp to Eastbound Burbank Boulevard — Vehicles exiting I-5 must turn right and go east on Burbank Boulevard to San Fernando Boulevard. This ramp may be closed at times due to construction; a detour is provided.
- The Southbound I-5 off-ramp to Westbound Burbank Boulevard — Vehicles exiting I-5 must turn right and go west on Burbank Boulevard to the intersection at Victory Boulevard. This ramp may be closed at times due to construction; a detour is provided.
- Long-term Closure of Burbank Boulevard at I-5: Burbank Boulevard is closed to through traffic in both directions between San Fernando Boulevard and Front Street until mid-2021. Detours are posted.
- Northbound and Southbound I-5 Lane Closures: Intermittent northbound and southbound lane closures between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., at times reducing I-5 to one or two lanes in either direction.
- On- and Off-Ramp Closures and Lane Closures: Intermittent on- and off-ramp closures and lane closures at Buena Vista Street, Empire Avenue, San Fernando Boulevard and Burbank Boulevard from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Detours are posted.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!