The Claifornia Department of Transportation reports the following construction activities on I-5 in the Los Angeles metro area through Friday, June 24, 2016:
SR-134 to Magnolia Boulevard
- Up to three lanes of northbound I-5 will be closed between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. from Colorado Street to just south of Western Avenue. Closure of three lanes will occur very late (midnight to 4 a.m.) when traffic volumes are lowest.
Magnolia Boulevard to Buena Vista Street
- Intermittent nighttime lane closures on Tuesday, June 21, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.:
- Southbound I-5 between Cohasset Street and Verdugo Avenue
- Victory Place at Empire Center
- Intermittent nighttime lanes closures on southbound I-5 between Hollywood Way and Burbank Boulevard.
- Intermittent lane closures in both directions of Victory Place between the Burbank Animal Shelter and Empire Center from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Traffic flow in both directions will be maintained. Flaggers will direct motorists. Please slow down and use caution.
- Intermittent nighttime ramp closures at southbound Buena Vista Street off-ramp and southbound Burbank Boulevard off-ramp.
- Buena Vista Street closures between Winona Avenue and San Fernando Boulevard. These closures will be in place for four weeks:
- Day closures: Intermittent lane closures in both directions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The street will remain open to motorists.
- Night closures: Full street closures in both directions from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., Sunday through Friday (no weekends.) Detours will be posted.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!