The Oregon Department of Transportation reports that the off-ramp from southbound Interstate 5 to North Alberta Street/Swan Island in Portland (Exit 303) has closed for the week.
The ramp is scheduled to re-open by 9:00 p.m. Sunday, January 12.
Signs will direct travelers to detours below. All closures are subject to change and are weather dependent.
The closure is necessary for crews to begin construction of a sign bridge that will span both directions of I-5 and, in 2020, will carry new ODOT RealTime traveler advisory signs.
From I-5 South:
- Take the N Rosa Parks Way off-ramp (Exit 304).
- Turn left onto N Rosa Parks Way.
- Turn right onto NE Martin Luther King Boulevard.
- Turn right onto NE Killingsworth Street.
- Turn left onto the N Minnesota Avenue.
- Turn right or left onto N Alberta Street or stay straight to continue to N Going Street and Swan Island.
In addition, the ramp from North Alberta Street to northbound I-5 is also scheduled for a week-long closure, from 9:00 p.m. Sunday, January 12 to 9:00 p.m. Sunday, January 19.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!