To help you get to your holiday destinations as quickly and easily as possible, there will be no scheduled construction closures on California I-5 from Dec. 24 at 6 a.m. to Dec. 27 at midnight, and from Dec. 31 at 6 a.m. to Jan. 3 at midnight.
Construction activities and closures are subject to change. Work will occur during daytime hours unless otherwise noted.
– Alameda Avenue Northbound and Southbound I-5 Ramps: Constructing drainage inlets.
– Buena Vista Bridge (Winona Bridge): Installation of falsework on southbound side. Work on lower part of bridge structure (forming soffit and stems) for southbound I-5 widening.
– Buena Vista Ramps: Paving operation between the ramps.
– Intermittent closures of the northbound I-5 Alameda Avenue off- and on-ramps from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Intermittent closure of the southbound I-5 Burbank Boulevard off-ramp for equipment loading (night work).
On the road for the holidays? Why not take us with you. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!