The Washington Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with the I-5 Mounts Rd to Center Dr. – Auxiliary Lane Extension construction project (mileposts 116.3 to 118.5).
Crews are building a new auxiliary lane on northbound I-5 between Mounts Road and Center Drive.
Work Schedule: Northbound I-5 between Mounts Road and Center Drive will have up to three lanes closed each night for striping:
- 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night from Monday, March 12, through Wednesday, March 14
- 10 p.m. Thursday, March 15, to 5 a.m. Friday, March 16
- 8 p.m. Friday, March 16, to 8 a.m. Saturday, March 17
Northbound I-5 ramp closures
The following ramps will close Monday through Thursday between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m., and on Friday from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturday, March 17.
- Mounts Road on-ramp to northbound I-5
- Northbound I-5 exit to the Mounts Road weigh station
- Northbound I-5 exit to Center Drive (exit #118)
- Center Drive on-ramp to northbound I-5
Southbound I-5 lane and ramp closures
- Lane closures on southbound I-5 near Mounts Road are scheduled each night next week from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for pavement repair. The Mounts Road on-ramp to southbound I-5 will close from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!