The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) reports that, weather permitting they are currently working on I-5 in Salem between Mission Street at Exit 253 and Kuebler Boulevard at Exit 252.
I-5 Ramp closures this week:
This week the southbound on-ramp at OR 22/Mission Street will close nightly for paving.
Plan ahead, you can expect:
- Construction noise and delays.
- Speed reduced to 45 m.p.h. in the work zone.
- Single lane closures: Sunday – Friday, 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Double lane closures: Sunday – Friday, 9:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.
- On and off-ramp closures, one at a time: Sunday – Friday, 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Detours while we’re working on the on and off-ramps.
What’s happening on Interstate 5 RIGHT NOW! I-5 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-5. Maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Traffic cameras show congestion at a glance. Visit I-5 Traffic.
The I-5 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 5 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Washington to California!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-5 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!