The California Department of Transportation reports the following I-5 construction work, from SR-134 to Magnolia Boulevard in the Los Angeles area. Work will occur during daytime hours unless otherwise noted.
- Buena Vista/Winona Undercrossing: Crews are building concrete walls between abutments (the end of the bridge).
- Northbound San Fernando Boulevard between Empire Avenue and Northbound I-5 on-ramp: Crews are installing temporary barrier and clearing slopes.
- Victory Place Separation: Crews are backfilling abutment walls, removing shoring, and constructing the bridge’s soffit and stem walls.
- Northbound I-5 between Buena Vista Street and Cohasset Street: Crews are constructing retaining walls and removing trees and other vegetation along San Fernando Boulevard.
- Southbound I-5 at Buena Vista Street: Crews are constructing approach slabs and concrete barrier.
- Southbound I-5 between Buena Vista Street and Burbank Boulevard: Crews are placing lean concrete base and pavement.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!